The container GraphQL API schema retrieves a container's detailed information based on the specified containerId and tenantId.
The unique identifier for the container. Required
The identifier of the tenant that the container belongs to. Required
The container schema returns an object that includes the following fields:
Additional properties or characteristics associated with the container.
The type or classification of the container.
Timestamp of when the container was created.
User who created the container.
Code of the event associated with the container.
Unique identifier for the container.
List of items contained in the container. Includes code, cost, name, and quantity sub-fields.
Identifier for the parent entity of the container.
Code explaining the reason for a specific container state or event.
Identifier for the tenant that the container belongs to.
The current state of the container.
Details related to the tracking of the container. Includes isPrimary, operator, timestamp, and trackingId sub-fields.
Timestamp of when the container was last updated.
User who last updated the container.
- items: Each item within a container has the following fields:
- code: Identifier code for the item.
- cost: Cost details associated with the item. Includes total and unit sub-fields, each containing amount and currency.
- name: Name of the item.
- quantity: Quantity details for the item. Includes unit and value.
- trackingDetails: Tracking details associated with the container. Includes the following fields:
- isPrimary: Boolean indicating whether the tracking detail is primary.
- operator: Name or identifier of the operator tracking the container.
- timestamp: Timestamp of the tracking detail.
- trackingId: Unique identifier for the tracking detail.