Console UI - Versions 0.8.2 (React.JS) and 0.562 (Vue.JS)
Release Date: December 5, 2023
We are pleased to announce the release the latest Console UI versions:
- Version 0.8.2 for React.JS
- Version 0.562 for Vue.JS
Both versions are now available for download.
- Hamburger Menu and OS1 Icons Visibility Issue:
- Issue: In previous versions, users encountered a display issue where the hamburger menu and OS1 icons were not visible within the Console UI.
- Resolution: This issue has been resolved. The hamburger menu and OS1 icons are now visible. Developers do not need to update their console version as this fix is available in the existing versions as well.
- OS1 Logo Home Page Redirection Issue:
- Issue: There was a reported problem where clicking the OS1 logo did not redirect users to the Console's home page.
- Resolution: This bug has been fixed. Clicking the OS1 logo now correctly redirects users to the home page. This fix is not available in earlier versions. Developers need to update their console version to receive this fix.
Support: If you have any questions or require further clarification, please reach out to us through the Contact Us option available in the application.