Introducing MTS SIM based tracking and Messaging Service
Date: January, 16 2024
We are excited to announce two new features to the OS1 platform - the MTS (Motion Tracking System) SIM based tracking and the Messaging Service.
The MTS SIM based tracking feature enables developers to get consent and location data for SIM based devices..
On the other hand, the Messaging Service is a comprehensive set of APIs designed to streamline communication across various channels, such as SMS and Email.
This MTS 3rd feature simplifies securing consent and retrieving device location data, streamlining the integration of tracking functionalities into various applications.
- Initiate and Retrieve Consent: Enables applications to initiate consent requests and check consent status, ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Consent Storage: Consent information is securely stored at the tenant level.
- Real-time and Offline Consent: For SIM tracking, real-time consent is required, whereas GPS and other 3rd Party Motion Tracking Systems (3P-MTS) can be consented to offline.
- Start and Stop Tracking: Applications can control the tracking status, starting and stopping as needed.
- Data Retrieval Modes: Location data can be obtained through push or pull mechanisms from providers, depending on the type of integration.
- MTS Database Integration: Location data is seamlessly ingested into the MTS database for easy access and management.
The Messaging Service offers a unified approach to managing diverse messaging capabilities within your applications, ensuring efficient deployment and management of communication strategies.
- Send bulk personalized notifications via Email, SMS, using templates
- Flexibility to bring your own service providers like Twilio,
- Out-of-the-box integrations with leading messaging platforms such as AWS SES and Amazon Pinpoint
- Configurable tenant-level business rules and sender identities
- Usage metrics for billing, audit, and analytics
- Intuitive APIs for sending messages and managing providers
- Send Messages APIs: Enable applications to send single and bulk messages using various channels.
- Service Provider Management APIs: Facilitate the registration and management of external messaging providers.
- Templates Management APIs: Allow the creation, update, retrieval, and deletion of reusable message templates.
- Tenant Config Management APIs: Enable customization of messaging provider configurations and business rules for tenants.
- Metering API: Provide usage data metrics for messages sent through the platform.