Integrate with Containers
The following how-to sections describe the steps necessary to create Containers using the Container API. The how-tos in this section use the example of a pallet and a box to illustrate the process.
- An App. To change the Lifecycle state of a Container, you must specify the App ID associated with the container. For information about registering an App and retrieving the Client ID, see the "Register an App" section of Getting Started with Building Apps.
To create and use a Container, you must:
- Create a Container Type. For more information, see How to: Create a Container Type.
- Create the Container. For more information, see How to: Create a Container.
- Update the Container States: Ensure that the Parent is open and the child container is closed. For more information, see How to: Change the Container state.
- Containerize the child container: For more information, see How to: Containerize a child Container.
- Create Containers in Batch. For more information, see How to: Create Containers in Batch.
- Update the parent Container State: Close the parent container.
Additionally, you can: