The jobIdsListV2 API is a GraphQL query that returns a list of job IDs associated with specified container IDs. The API also provides pagination functionality.
The jobIdsListV2 is defined with the following arguments and fields:
- containerIds (String, Required): A comma-separated string of container IDs for which job IDs are to be returned.
- tenant (String, Required): The tenant context in which the operation is performed.
- page (Integer, Optional): The page number from which to start the query.
This is the main response object of the query.
- containerId (String): The container ID for the returned job.
- jobId (String): The job ID associated with the returned container.
This is the pagination object in the response, allowing for easy navigation through large lists of jobs.
- currPage (Integer): The current page of the data set.
- hasNextPage (Boolean): A flag indicating whether there are more pages of data to load.
- nextPage (Integer): The number of the next page in the data set, if it exists.
- pageSize (Integer): The number of entries per page.
- prevPage (Integer): The number of the previous page in the data set, if it exists.
- totalCount (Integer): The total number of entries in the data set.