The orderList is a GraphQL API schema that allows you to retrieve and paginate through an ordered list of data.
- tenant: The tenant string specifies the client's information for identification purposes.
- page: This integer specifies the current page in the paginated list.
- filter: This is a string used to filter out data that meets certain criteria.
- size: This integer determines the number of items per page.
- sort: This string is used to specify the sorting order of the items.
The orderList returns a data object that includes the following fields:
- attributes: Contains additional details associated with the order.
- batchId: Identifier for the batch that the order belongs to.
- cancellationFailureReasonCode: Specifies the reason code for cancellation failure.
- cancellationRequested: Indicates if a cancellation has been requested.
- cancellationRequestedBy: Shows who requested the cancellation.
- cancellationRequestedOn: Timestamp of when the cancellation was requested.
- cancellationStatus: Status of the cancellation request.
- cancellationStatusTimestamp: Timestamp of the current cancellation status.
- clientId: Identifier for the client that the order belongs to.
- clientName: Name of the client associated with the order.
- clientOrderId: Order identifier as set by the client.
- createdAt: Timestamp of when the order was created.
- createdBy: User who created the order.
- domain: The domain that the order belongs to.
- id: Unique identifier for the order.
- orderSchemaVersion: The version of the schema used for the order.
- readyToProcess: Boolean value indicating if the order is ready for processing.
- shipmentFlow: Information about the shipment process for the order.
- status: The current status of the order.
- subStatus: More detailed status information of the order.
- tenantId: Identifier for the tenant that the order belongs to.
- type: Specifies the type of order.
- updatedAt: Timestamp of when the order was last updated.
- updatedBy: User who last updated the order.
- workOrderFlowType: Specifies the type of work order flow.
- dropDetails: Contains the contact and location details where the order will be dropped.
- orderSummary: Contains summary details for the order such as invoice number, total items, total order cost, and total weight.
- workOrders: Contains the work order details associated with the order.
Each of these nested objects contains further fields which are documented in their respective sections.
- contact: Contact details for the drop location.
- location: Contains detailed location information where the order will be dropped. Fields include address, createdAt, createdBy, description, geolocation, locationId, similarityId, tags, tenantId, updatedAt, and updatedBy.
- invoiceNumber: The invoice number associated with the order.
- orderDescription: A description of the order.
- totalItems: The total number of items in the order.
- totalOrderCost: The total cost of the order.
- totalWeight: The total weight of the order.
This object includes all associated work orders for the order. It contains several fields such as attributes, cancellationFailureReasonCode, cancellationRequested, cancellationRequestedBy, cancellationRequestedOn, cancellationStatus, cancellationStatusTimestamp, containers, createdAt, createdBy, and more. It also contains nested objects for deliveryDetails, pickupDetails, and returnDetails, each containing further location and timing details.
Please note that each of these nested objects and their fields are similarly structured, containing comprehensive details pertaining to delivery, pickup, and return processes.
orderList includes a pagination object with the following fields:
- currPage: This is an integer that represents the current page number.
- hasNextPage: This is a boolean that signifies whether there are more pages available after the current page.
- nextPage: This is an integer that indicates the page number of the next page. If there is no next page, this field is null.
- pageSize: This is an integer that represents the number of orders in the current page.
- prevPage: This is an integer that indicates the page number of the previous page. If there is no previous page, this field is null.
- totalCount: This is an integer that represents the total count of orders that meet the specified criteria.